In any accident case, time is truly of the essence. The best case scenario is when our investigation begins as soon after the accident as possible. The sooner we can get started on your case, the sooner we can preserve all the relevant evidence, deploy our investigator, and gather the necessary insurance information to best ensure that your case is in the strongest position possible for full compensation for your injuries.
If you or a loved one have been involved in an accident, suffered painful injuries, or simply need aggressive legal representation, do not hesitate. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for our clients when you need us most.
Do I Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?
You may not think that hiring a personal injury attorney may be worthwhile, but there are many reasons why retaining our firm's services is a good idea:
- Experience determining whether or not a claim is worthwhile.
- No cost to you if we are unable to recover damages.
- Professional can wase through legal paperwork and documentation.
- Availability of a professional team of experts for your case.
- Methods of alternative dispute resolution for the best outcome.
- Knowledgable of legal tactics and methods that work.
- Ability to negotiate favorable outcomes and settlements.
- Best outcome during trials with legal representation.
Don't let money stop you from calling. We have a network of medical providers and specialists ready to see you without payment upfront. Plus, we at Smith & Stallworth, Attorneys at Law, as your attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means that NO money comes from your pocket for our services. We get paid through the at-fault party's insurance company in almost every case. Winning to us means compensation for you. If we do not recover a cent for your damages, you do not owe us anything. Needless to say, we have every incentive to win.
When your health, work, finances, and future, are on the line remember: The consultation is FREE! The value our firm can bring to your case is PRICELESS.