Personal Injury Attorney in Tampa, FL
Determining the potential value of any personal injury claim is a delicate process. It requires a careful analysis of any and all injuries that the victim has sustained from a financial, physical and psychological standpoint. With thirty years of combined experience in personal injury claims, the team at Smith & Stallworth, Attorneys at Law has what it takes to properly prepare a compelling case on an injured party's behalf in order to seek maximum compensation.
Many insurance companies will attempt to negotiate a personal injury claim to pay out the smallest financial award, and usually this is not enough. We often work with expert witnesses in medicine, economics and psychology and may also work with professional accident reconstruction specialists as well as forensic experts and private investigators to build our case. Using this expert testimony in tandem with our knowledge of the law, our lawyers can assign a financial value to your case.
We understand that each client and every case is unique. We work with you to efficiently and effectively develop the proper course of action for your particular case. Over the years, we have become a trusted resource for individuals, families and businesses throughout Tampa.
The entire purpose of the compensation awarded in a negotiated settlement or jury trial for a personal injury claim is to help the injured party rebuild to as similar a situation as possible to before the accident or injury occurred. Our goal will be to assign liability for this compensation where it belongs: on the shoulders of the person or entity that caused your injuries.
In some cases, the best chance at compensation is to take the case to trial; in other instances, settling the case out of court will recover the highest fee. Smith & Stallworth, Attorneys at Law will always pursue claims in your best interest!
For a free, confidential review of your case, contact a Tampa personal injury lawyerat our firm. We will fight to seek the monetary damages you deserve. We are available 24/7!
The mission of your Tampa personal injury attorney at our firm will be to recover fair financial compensation for your case.
We aim for the highest possible amount and may seek damages for:
- Any and all medical bills
- Future medical treatment, such as physical therapy, living assistance, assistive devices and medication
- Travel expenses to and from medical appointments
- Lost earnings from missed work while injured
- Loss of future earnings due to an inability to work in the same field or to work at all
- Property damage of any kind
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship (for wrongful death claims)
- Any punitive damages you may be owed
While it cannot be claimed a financial award will ever be enough to cover the injury you have suffered, it is one way that you can hold negligent parties responsible for their actions. When you or a loved one are focused on your recovery, the last thing you need is an additional financial or emotional toll. Our Tampa injury lawyers explore all possible options to ensure you recover the maximum possible compensation.
Mark and Courtney are a class act.Client
- We've Handled Hundreds of Personal Injury Cases
- We'll Meet You at the Scene of Your Accident
- Aggressive Trial & Negotiation Skills
- One of the Premier Law Firms in Tampa & Ft. Lauderdale
- We Treat Each & Every Case With Attention & Respect
- Over Three Decades of Combined Legal Experience