What is a Product Liability Claim?
There are numerous products that you use on a daily basis that may turn out to cause you harm. Even if you don’t believe that you have a product liability claim, it is worthwhile to speak with an attorney about your accident to discover if the failure of any product contributed and how you can recover compensation as a result.
Our firm can take on defective product cases throughout Florida, including those involving:
- Household appliances and products
- Dangerous drugs
- Children's toys
- Auto part defects
- Medical equipment and products
- Machinery and heavy equipment
- Improper instructions for use
- Insufficient warning labels
As a consumer, you have the right to expect a safe product. Although some products have inherent dangers, these should be described on the warning label and instructions for use. If you or someone you know has suffered injury or has lost their life as the result of a defective or unsafe product, consulting a Tampa defective product lawyer is one of the most important steps to take.
Take Action With Our Team By Your Side
If a defective product caused injury to you or a loved one, contact a Tampa product liability lawyer from our firm to learn how you can seek compensation. We have over thirty years of collective experience and are ready to help you! When you and your family purchase or use products that are billed as safe, you expect for them to be safe. When manufacturers, designers, and carriers of this product do not take the proper steps to ensure your safety, they must be held accountable.
Working with a defective product attorney is one of the ways that you may be able to take action. Get started now! We are available 24/7!
A Track Record of SuccessWhy Smith & Stallworth?
- We've Handled Hundreds of Personal Injury Cases
- We'll Meet You at the Scene of Your Accident
- Aggressive Trial & Negotiation Skills
- One of the Premier Law Firms in Tampa & Ft. Lauderdale
- We Treat Each & Every Case With Attention & Respect
- Over Three Decades of Combined Legal Experience