Smith & Stallworth Holds 3M Company Accountable for Their Faulty Earplugs
From 2003 through 2015, 3M had a contract with the U.S. government to provide dual-ended Combat Arms earplugs to active service members. The earplugs were designed to block out loud blasts while allowing soldiers to hear crucial orders. Unfortunately, they were also designed defectively because the earplugs could loosen and allow harmful sounds to enter the ear.
As a result, hundreds of veterans have suffered hearing loss, tinnitus, and loss of balance – and filed lawsuits against 3M.
If you were in the military, used 3Ms Dual-Ended Combat Arms™ earplugs, and suffered similar injuries, you can file a lawsuit, too. Call today at (877) 888-5879to learn more.
If you or a loved one was harmed by a dangerous drug, defective product, or sustained a concussion during professional game play, Smith & Stallworth, Attorneys at Law is here for you. Our Tampa-based team can help you access all the resources you need to join a mass tort or class action, and recover the appropriate compensation.
- We've Handled Hundreds of Personal Injury Cases
- We'll Meet You at the Scene of Your Accident
- Aggressive Trial & Negotiation Skills
- One of the Premier Law Firms in Tampa & Ft. Lauderdale
- We Treat Each & Every Case With Attention & Respect
- Over Three Decades of Combined Legal Experience
Mark and Courtney are a class act.