Guests and visitors of zoos are eager to see animals that are normally in the wild. However, as these are dangerous animals, the zoo has a duty to ensure that all animals displayed are properly enclosed in a safe environment to protect the patrons.
At times it can occur that an animal escapes or an animal involved in a show does not respond as intended and a patron is injured or attacked in the process. If you or a loved one has been attacked by an animal in a zoo or otherwise injured due to the negligence of zoo personnel, a Tampa zoo injury lawyers can assist you presenting a claim for damages.
As leading injury lawyers in the Tampa and surrounding areas, Smith & Stallworth, Attorneys at Law have 30+ years of combined experience in obtaining successful settlements for our clients. We have dedicated and resourceful attorneys who care about the outcome of your claim. Our goal is to provide you with the just compensation you deserve for the injuries and trauma you have sustained due to your accident. Call our office today to find out how we can assist you.
- We've Handled Hundreds of Personal Injury Cases
- We'll Meet You at the Scene of Your Accident
- Aggressive Trial & Negotiation Skills
- One of the Premier Law Firms in Tampa & Ft. Lauderdale
- We Treat Each & Every Case With Attention & Respect
- Over Three Decades of Combined Legal Experience