Help for Accident and Injury Claims
When you are injured in an accident or because another person is careless or negligent, you may wonder whether you should involve an attorney. This is an important topic to address, regardless of the extent of your injuries. Even in a seemingly minor accident, you may be left saddled with medical bills and damaged property that will lead to financial difficulties. An injury attorney can help you seek justice in the wake of an accident, helping you recover financial compensation for these damages from the party responsible for causing them.
We understand that each client and every case is unique. We work with you to efficiently and effectively develop the proper course of action for your particular case. Over the years, we have become a trusted resource for individuals, families and businesses throughout Tampa.
It is no wonder that you may be considering your options following an injury. Getting involved in a lawsuit can seem intimidating, and you may be wondering if it is even worth it to pursue a claim or just deal with it on your own. When another person is at fault for your injury, you have a right to recover compensation. Working with an attorney can help you recover damages for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and so much more.
There are numerous reasons you should retain a skilled personal injury lawyer from our firm:
- We do not take payment for claims we don’t win, meaning that this is no cost to you.
- Relationship with an investigative team that is on your side during any case.
- Experience working with insurance companies to provide adequate compensation.
- Assessment of claims to settle out of court or take in front of a judge.
- Completion of all of the appropriate paperwork, letting you get on with your recovery.
- Providing a level of solid objectivity to the details of your case and how to proceed.
- Experience in the field and the types of methods that can be used to win.
- Development of a legal strategy aimed at maximizing your chance of recovery.
You may have questions and may wonder about whether your personal injury claim has merit. A Tampa attorney can address these issues for you and can offer you information that is applicable to your specific case. Smith & Stallworth, Attorneys at Lawoffers a free, confidential case evaluation in the wake of your accident or injury in the Tampa area. We also work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing for our legal services unless we are successful in winning your case and recovering a settlement or jury award for your injuries.
Deciding to involve a lawyer is only half the battle. You will also need to determine which attorney or law firm to work with, and this can be a difficult matter in itself. You may wish to look at the attorney's experience, past cases handled, and educational background.
You may also wish to talk about whether the attorney will be willing to take your Tampa injury claim to court if needed, or if he or she focuses on out of court settlements. Another important factor may be your personal feelings about the firm or attorney and whether you feel comfortable trusting your case to them.
Take a moment to find out more about our law firm and how we can offer you the level of legal guidance you need in this important situation. Contact a Tampa lawyer at Smith & Stallworth, Attorneys at Law today for a free consultation! We are available 24/7.
Mark and Courtney are a class act.Client
- We've Handled Hundreds of Personal Injury Cases
- We'll Meet You at the Scene of Your Accident
- Aggressive Trial & Negotiation Skills
- One of the Premier Law Firms in Tampa & Ft. Lauderdale
- We Treat Each & Every Case With Attention & Respect
- Over Three Decades of Combined Legal Experience