Experienced Florida Accident Attorneys
Have you suffered any injury or damages due to unsafe property conditions, inadequate security, or negligent maintenance of buildings? If so, you need a skilled Tampa slip and fall lawyer to protect your rights and help you take legal action against the property owner.
Smith & Stallworth, Attorneys at Law have over thirty years of combined experience. If you have been injured in a slip or fall accident, we can investigate the accident to help determine liability and gather crucial evidence. In working with various experts in medicine, economics and engineering, we can work to build a case that shows the true value of your claim and that proves the liability of the property owner.
Our firm offers a free initial consultation to help you get started, and we represent clients throughout Florida from our offices in Tampa. We have recovered millions for our clients and are available 24/7 -- contact us today!
Mark and Courtney are a class act.Client
The owner of any premises may be held liable for injuries to others that occur on that property. Slip and fall mishaps are often caused by the owner's dangerous inattention to wet floors, oily pavement, or dark stairways. While a simple fall won't normally result in serious injury, it certainly can if the victim is elderly, or has some preexisting condition aggravated by the trauma of a fall.
The following hazards can lead to a slip or fall accident:
- Poorly stored construction equipment or debris
- Personal assaults or violent crimes occurring at unsafe, non-surveyed residences or businesses
- Balconies, stairways, or porches that violate building codes
- Slippery surfaces near swimming pools and unsupervised swimming pools
- Dangerous or defective amusement park rides
- Broken pavement or potholes in driveways or parking lots
- Slippery floors
Our Tampa slip and fall attorneys have successfully represented plaintiffs in premises liability and slip and fall lawsuits brought against community recreation centers and local playgrounds for reasons of dangerous conditions. In cases involving ANY local government entity, contacting our office immediately is essential due to special rules that apply to the timing and presentation of claims against municipalities
Discuss your accident in a free consultation with us today by contacting Smith & Stallworth, Attorney at Law today!
- We've Handled Hundreds of Personal Injury Cases
- We'll Meet You at the Scene of Your Accident
- Aggressive Trial & Negotiation Skills
- One of the Premier Law Firms in Tampa & Ft. Lauderdale
- We Treat Each & Every Case With Attention & Respect
- Over Three Decades of Combined Legal Experience