Some common causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Drunk drivers
- Texting while driving
- Distracted drivers
- Drivers failing to follow traffic laws
- Drivers failing to yield to pedestrians
- Drivers speeding
If a motorist does not check his blind spots before reversing from a parking space, does not check to see if a pedestrian is crossing the street before making a turn or loses control and veers into a sidewalk, a serious pedestrian accident may occur.
The last thing an injured pedestrian should have to worry about is how he or she will pay medical bills and living expenses while injured, especially if the accident was caused by a hit and run driver. It may be difficult to know whether you have the right to take legal action, and whether this is actually the best option. By placing your case in the hands of a competent and compassionate attorney, you can focus on recovering physically and mentally.
While your case is guided expertly through the legal process, you can feel confident that you have the opportunity to bring the responsible person to justice and recover the money you need at the same time.
We have recovered millions for our clients. Contact a Tampa pedestrian accident attorney at Smith & Stallworth, Attorneys at Law today for a free consultation! We are available 24/7!
- We've Handled Hundreds of Personal Injury Cases
- We'll Meet You at the Scene of Your Accident
- Aggressive Trial & Negotiation Skills
- One of the Premier Law Firms in Tampa & Ft. Lauderdale
- We Treat Each & Every Case With Attention & Respect
- Over Three Decades of Combined Legal Experience