Many injuries can be sustained from a premises liability accident, which can include back, neck, and spine injuries or even fractures. Such injuries can lead to long term and costly medical treatment, loss of income and needless pain and suffering. This type of accident normally requires a competent premises liability lawyer to investigate the facts of the accident, as the insurance company for the premises owner is sure to conduct their own investigation to determine whether there was any liability.
With our skilled and knowledgeable Tampa premises liability lawyers, Smith & Stallworth, Attorneys at Law can effectively represent you and negotiate a beneficial settlement on your behalf. Have you sustained an injury on someone else's premises?
Contact a premises liability attorney in Tampa for effective legal representation.
- We've Handled Hundreds of Personal Injury Cases
- We'll Meet You at the Scene of Your Accident
- Aggressive Trial & Negotiation Skills
- One of the Premier Law Firms in Tampa & Ft. Lauderdale
- We Treat Each & Every Case With Attention & Respect
- Over Three Decades of Combined Legal Experience